• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wilbarr17

wilbarr17
9 years ago#1
And well worth the $20 I paid for it at Target.
wilbarr

User Info: doomturtle

doomturtle
9 years ago#2
I sure hope so, I should be getting it in about two weeks for my birthday. It looks awesome from what I've seen on YouTube.

I'm also interested in Food Network: Cook or be Cooked for it's two player aspect, both coop and competitive modes. I don't think a release date has been set for it yet.
O I forgot about the Z button, it's so small. - oddnumber
That's your weiner my friend. - Bogey316

User Info: wilbarr17

wilbarr17
9 years ago#3
I just looked up the Food Network game and it looks pretty neat. It would be nice if a Top Chef game was made.
wilbarr

User Info: doomturtle

doomturtle
9 years ago#4
I don't know how well a Top Chef game will be, both Hell's Kitchen and Iron Chef America games were pretty badly reviewed. Order Up seems to be the cooking game with the best reviews so far, with Cooking Mama coming in second. The only thing I see Cooking Mama having the advantage in is its head to head mode. And hopefully the Food Network game will be able to top that and fill the 2-player void that Order Up has in it. Another thing I like about the Food Network game is that it looks way more realistic than Cooking Mama, and its not based on any show. The only cooking show I ever really got into was the original Iron Chef.
O I forgot about the Z button, it's so small. - oddnumber
That's your weiner my friend. - Bogey316
  • Topic Archived