- Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
2 days later, i finally beat the game. It took a lot of attempt, but the satisfying self-accomplishment and ending were worth it
here are some tips that i realized during the final boss:
- save the healing touch until the forth phase, that is, after you have cut 3 sets of eye vessels successfully. This is mandatory to cut the forth and final set of eye vessels
- when cutting the vessels, always keep track of the red line. This will make it easier to select the safest vein to incise. If you aren't familiar with this part, remember to hold down the stylus to incise rather than doing a swiping motion or something else
- when there's only one vessel left, wait for the red line is appear and then disappear. Subsequently, don't get greedy and touch the vessel for a split second to avoid triggering another phase, and repeat
- after incising all the vessels, you can sneak in a serum injection before the next angie prompt message
- my biggest problem were the 3 enemies where you had to inject the correct colored serum. I couldn't react to the initial brief glimpse of color combination and it didn't help that i am color blind. There's an alternative method where you can let the enemies lay ALL their colored tumor things. Basically, you proactively alternate between injecting the serum and incising (but not removing) the colored tumors. When you spot a decisive combination of colored serum to inject, do so but only when you have a healthy amount of vital from the serum injections and that all the color tumors are incised. Eventually, you'll remove and patch these color tumors during the enemy wave that involves those spinny things that release green pus or those mini version of the previous boss that contain those centered red eyeballs
- if you encounter the phase where those blue bird-like creatures that make slash marks, use your healing gel liberally to halt the blood loss and alternating burning the birds with the laser. Only stitch up the wounds when the all birds are defeated
- when injecting the black serum into the eye, ensure that the entire needle is emptied before going for a refill. Especially in the first phase, this will avoid having to deal with the 3rd or later enemy wave of that phase
- when you encounter those red-eyed green things in the 3rd phase, you can use this wave as a safe checkpoint. The task here is to laser all the green things quickly, check for any black spots using the ultrasound, incise and stitch any black spots that are apparent, and injecting the healing serum. You can safely leave the red eyeballs on the screen while using the ultrasound and healing at the same time. When the vitals are sufficient, you can then dispose the red eyeballs
- as for the spinny things that release green pus, this is another safe checkpoint that you can use to inject serum until the vitals are sufficient. If you don't recall, an individual spinny thing can be eliminated by very quickly spraying gel on it when it's stationary and then immediately swiping your knife across it. Remember that you can only swipe your knife across it if there's no green pus in the way. You can eliminate multiple of them at the same time by spraying gel on them quickly and making a single swiping motion across them, but this only works when all of them are adjacent. Either way, these things aren't much of a threat. The task here is to eliminate all of them until one remains, and then alternate between healing and clearing the pus. When you have a sufficient amount of vital, eliminate the last one. I believe you can leave those red spots on the screen. I don't think they actually do anything harmful.
Did you end up getting XS on each level?
- Topic Archived