• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
  3. A few questions. Also ATTN: firstgold

User Info: Lloyd13Z

Lloyd13Z
8 years ago#1
Right now my main question is: Has it been confirmed that XS-Rankings are only obtainable on Hard mode? From what I can tell, I can only get an S on Easy and Normal. I've tried on Operation 2-1: Alone in the OR, got all the bonuses from the FAQ on a couple others as well, and still only an S.

I have however, reached the X-missions, so I will probably need help later on those. X1 was equally painful with UtK1's X1, and X2 is being a *****... so yeah.

@firstgold HAI!!! I saw our [second] party topic got locked on the other board. And I doubt I am or will be popular enough here to make one after I XS everything on this game... oh well. Twas fun to read back over them. Anywho. Is it going to be you who will help me through this game as well? :) I finally got around to buying it and playing it. I tried to emulate it, but I can't move a mouse as quickly as a stylus, and ended up getting stuck at operation 7-3. I was uber-pissed when I found out how close to the end I was.
The difference between Fate and Destiny is that Fate is a predetermined course that you choose to follow or leave. Destiny is what you will do regardless.

User Info: master_of_jak

master_of_jak
8 years ago#2
Yup, XS only works for Hard and Extreme.
If there's always an extra dungeon, then the last boss just becomes a midboss! - Marisa Kirisame, on the Extra Stage, Subterranean Animism

User Info: YouScareMeALot

YouScareMeALot
8 years ago#3
do ya have to get XS on every mission to unlock the XS missions?

Lloyd13Z
8 years ago#4
Thank you for the confirmation, master_of_jak. ^.^

No, the X-missions (not XS-missions!) are unlocked after beating the last story mission. Rankings don't matter at all for unlocking purposes, there is nothing special after you XS everything, as far as I know. They are solely there for completionist purposes.
The difference between Fate and Destiny is that Fate is a predetermined course that you choose to follow or leave. Destiny is what you will do regardless.

User Info: zoro11035

zoro11035
8 years ago#5
I think firstgold may have deserted the board
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

Lloyd13Z
8 years ago#6
Probably. I'll have to hunt him down on the other boards... /sigh.

Update: on X3, even more of a pain the Tetarti... and I've XSed the first three chapters.
  1. Boards
  2. Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
  3. A few questions. Also ATTN: firstgold
  • Topic Archived