• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
  3. Best wrestling and MMA game?

User Info: YO456

YO456
9 years ago#1
I`ve been meaning to get one of these fighting games, from what I read I think the consensus is that the best are Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain followed by Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 for wrestling games and Pride FC for MMA (followed by UFC Sudden Impact, but I wasn`t crazy about it `cause from what I saw in gameplay videos the fights are over waay too quickly, like 30 seconds a fight), if you`ve played a few of them, would you agree? also, if you have played it, would you say that UFC SI is worth playing?

I`m posting this in the HCTP, 2006, 2009 (the biggest board I believe) and the 2010 board, as it`s the latest

PD: completely offtopic, but if you knew this you would really help me: I don`t know anything about north american football, mine is more of a soccer country, but for reasons I really don`t understand NFL Street 2 caught my eye, is it simple and easy to pick up and play enough that I could learn the rules and stuff on the go with it? or does it require a big knowledge of the game/rules?

thanks in advance
John McClane: Oh, just a feeling I have.
Al Powell: Ouch. When you get those feelings, insurance companies start to go bankrupt-----Die Hard 2

User Info: geronimojay

geronimojay
9 years ago#2
Well to answer your first question, UFC:SI the fights do end quickly, you can drag them out manually but with that said I also still occasionally played UFC:SI up until UFC Undisputed came out for xbox 360.

Smackdown: HCTP is a great game and definitely by most opinions was the best of the series.

NFL Street 2 was easy to play you don't have to have an excellent grasp on North American football because mostly everything you need to know will be vastly simplified AND explained in the game sort of like a tutorial if I remember correctly, plus it was very fun when it came out imo.
lmao! modded twice in a matter of 48 hours sweet jesus i'm popular
She was a termite eating away at my roots...
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
  3. Best wrestling and MMA game?
  • Topic Archived