• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
  3. Cannot do Batista's Spear move on PS2 version

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101
9 years ago#1
Hello. I am having trouble with this. I know your supposed to hit Running (L1) + Triangle. Every time i do it though, Batista does a elbow hit thing. Sorry, i don't know all the moves, only the ones i don't know how to do. Please help me about position and opponet positon please. Thanks. BTW, im trying to unlock content using this move in Road to Wrestlemania.
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations

User Info: nps_pon2182

nps_pon2182
9 years ago#2
first off, the easiest thing to do is change his regular running grapple moves to any one of the moves that have "spear" in their name in the movelist ...it doesn't matter which spear you use for the bonus condition of unlocking the movesets (i'm assuming that's what you're going after) just as long as the move has "spear" in the name, it will work to get you the bonus....if you really don't want to change his moveset, then since his spear is one of his signature moves, you first have to wait until you get a full momentum meter, then press L1 + L2 to store a signature move, then run at the opponent (when they are facing you) and hit triangle when you're close to them....if i remember correctly, you have to spear edge or whoever it was twice to get the bonus, so once you've done it in either fashion described above, just repeat...then i think you have to win the match as well, so do that

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101
9 years ago#3
Bleh..i keep trying it..but keep failing...thanks for trying to help me out though.
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
  3. Cannot do Batista's Spear move on PS2 version
  • Topic Archived