• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Unleashed
  3. I know some insider details on this game... [Spoilers - Come at your own risk]

User Info: BaddieBowser

BaddieBowser
10 years ago#1
- Sonic and his werehog self will be the only playable character. You can also unlock a Super Form for both variations of Sonic.

- Eggman is the main villain from start to finish. In a twist, though, he's not totally in control towards the end, but then turns the tables. Unlike other games, where he loses control of the situation at the last moment.

- Tails will pilot the original Tornado for Sonic. One of the funnier scenes involves Sonic turning into a werehog on the Tornado.

- The following characters will definitely not appear in any form - Silver, Eggman Nega, Cream, Big and Omega.

- Team Chaotix will make a cameo, and have a semi-important yet quick role.

- The being that Eggman unleashed from the center of the earth is connected to the Chaos Emeralds. It's called the Chaos Golem. It has a unique Super Form.

- There is a new character and a returning character... The new character is a cute yet mysterious helper named that seems to have a relationship with the Chaos Golem. The returning character is Fang the Sniper, and he'll be reinvented like the Chaotix were when they were reintroduced in Sonic Heroes. He's basically hired to destroy the Werehog with the promise that he can get the Emeralds from his dead body. He becomes an occasional rival in three or four boss battles. In their final battle, he reaches the last Emerald before Sonic and has an adverse effect.

User Info: Komodin

Komodin
10 years ago#2
Proof plz?
Eggman: Now's the time to end this long drawn out battle, and mark myself a place in history as the ultimate genius!

User Info: malfion

malfion
10 years ago#3
Only thing I don't get is: Why is it called Golem? its a dragon thingy.
"I went to a party with Edge, Christian, Curry Man, & Bear and I loved it"
"This Sig has been Saved by Team Y2J"

User Info: Portal_Driper

Portal_Driper
10 years ago#4
I actually hope TC is telling the truth....for Fang.
"I don't know, I've never got so many before......not a very bright group are you?" Candlejack-Freakazoid
People who want Viewtiful Joe 3:5

User Info: breakerx27

breakerx27
10 years ago#5
We're sorry, but Gamefaqs is a not-for-prophet organization.
"I masticate about 3, maybe 4 times a day"
People who thought that was sexual for a moment: 5

User Info: Detha

Detha
10 years ago#6
Wow, either this guy's a damned good writer or telling the truth. It sounds so believable.
If you worship Satan, piss on Jesus Christ statues and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: blooperforbrawl

blooperforbrawl
10 years ago#7
Everything sounds believable except for the Golem thing. It's a dragon-thingy...
Mewtwo in Brawl?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHEZLSkr6hw

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
10 years ago#8
- The being that Eggman unleashed from the center of the earth is connected to the Chaos Emeralds. It's called the Chaos Golem.
No, it is called Dark Gaia.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1216604_1407.html
There used to be more people worth listening to.
What the hell happened to them?

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
10 years ago#9
User Name BaddieBowser
User ID 4760365
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with positive karma after 48 hours. Can create 5 topics, 30 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:50 AM
Last Visit Saturday, August 9, 2008 7:55 PM
Signature
Karma 6

Obvious troll, or honest insider passing around info? You be the judge
Current Gamefaqs Goal - Start a fad (Accidentally? >.>)
@ This'd, same time -similar text post X2, Winner X2, Sig'd@

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
10 years ago#10

Detha posted...
Wow, either this guy's a damned good writer or telling the truth. It sounds so believable.

Agreed! My head is taking it seriously but my heart is fighting to say the TC is talking utter nonsense.

1. Boards
  2. Sonic Unleashed
  3. I know some insider details on this game... [Spoilers - Come at your own risk]
  • Topic Archived