• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Big Bang Mini
  3. The Randomizer???

User Info: metroid4life14

metroid4life14
10 years ago#1
I just went to beat the boss (level 10) of the abyss, and I ran into this... randomizer. It's like a retro version of Big Bang Mini, and I don't know much about it because I died in like 10 seconds because I was expecting the boss. It said that there's nothing to win, and at the end it said that "this may be the last time we meet."

Anyone else find this? What the heck?

User Info: werejackal

werejackal
10 years ago#2
yhe i encountered lots of those in luxor. couple of times but after i move ot the next stage onwards i never encounter it ne more. i didnt know whats there, never finsihed it. died midway
Digimon World Championship : 0087-4713-7998
Mario Kart Wii : 2105-9274-9055 / Digimon World Dusk : 1418-4521-1467

User Info: Anwonu

Anwonu
10 years ago#3
Even if you don't die, the game stops in the middle. At least, I could survive for a while while shooting randomly, and it didn't seem I died.
Nothing for now.

User Info: SymphoniousSky

SymphoniousSky
10 years ago#4
I think it's like a little easter egg. I've run into it about 5 times when I go to replay past stages. Reminds me of that retro game from No More Heroes.
"Considering all Wii games run in 480p, that would make it 60fps." -micmal on Ghost Squad

User Info: aumgn

aumgn
10 years ago#5
Any new info on this?

It's always strange which boards get a lot of use and which ones don't... why doesn't this game have more of a following? Lots of game sites were extra hyping it for months before it game out.
  1. Boards
  2. Big Bang Mini
  3. The Randomizer???
  • Topic Archived