• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea DS
  3. What does Mid-Boss mean?

User Info: Bulbopon88

Bulbopon88
13 years ago#1
And why is it so degrading?
Is that a pun?
Mid-Boss.

He thinks himself some high-level fight for Laharl, yet gets branded the title of medium.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption,that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

User Info: Seithri

Seithri
13 years ago#3
a mid-boss in video games is generally an annoying pest boss that comes back over and over to pester the main charactors.. usually done for level checking
PSN: Seithri

User Info: zdpotter

zdpotter
13 years ago#4
A mid-boss would normally be one in the middle of a stage or area.
If you've ever played Super Mario Brothers 2, it'd be like comparing Birdo to Wart, or even Mouser. There are plenty of mid-bosses in the Kirby games, like Bonkers or the lions. Those are platformer types, though.
Join the Dark Side of the toast....

User Info: Breloom

Breloom
13 years ago#5
Mid-Boss reminds me of Jr. Troopa from Paper Mario. XD

User Info: zdpotter

zdpotter
13 years ago#6
Mid-Boss reminds me of Jr. Troopa from Paper Mario. XD
I knew that I was missing something from one of the Mario RPGs that would have fit better. Those battles were fun. :D
Join the Dark Side of the toast....

User Info: KakkorotcKy

KakkorotcKy
13 years ago#7
Think of it like that annoying bosses from the Final Fantasy games. Like in FFVII it was the Turks. They're a real annoyance and that is what Mid-Boss is.

... I give him a small dose of pity
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed then so be it. If I am to die, I must simply laugh!

User Info: fugnatcher

fugnatcher
13 years ago#8
Rival from the Pokemon games.

User Info: GigaSeifer

GigaSeifer
13 years ago#9
Except Gary was also the final boss...

User Info: InitiaL05

InitiaL05
13 years ago#10
The Final boss's side kick or...Junior boss...or the annoying boss that messes u up in a long mission and depletes ur life just a little bit right before u get to the final boss making the final boss alot harder then he is cuz ur health has been cut short
Now Playing- Call Of Duty:World at War, Pokemon Platinum-FC-4168 0413 3961
Gamer Tag-Lyrik05
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea DS
  3. What does Mid-Boss mean?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A