• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Damnation
  3. Not bad, Not bad at all

User Info: balla4162

balla4162
10 years ago#1

This game is actually pretty decent. It has really cool level design concept and ideas. The only downfall to me personally is sometimes the AI can be extremely stupid or completely destroy me in a second. Other than that a pretty good game. I'd give it a 8 out of 10.

User Info: ghendrickson

ghendrickson
10 years ago#2
I ilke this game too. Actually, I like it lots. 8 to 8.5 just because of the stupid AI. But all the platforming is so cool.

User Info: Battalia

Battalia
10 years ago#3
I totally agree. I posted a message about not understanding the "haters" for this game, and I still don't. I've been playing this game for a week now and I still haven't had any crashes or anything that would make me rate this game below an 8. I love trying to figure out how to platform through an area to get to the next check point. I do wish the check points were better implemented. Sometimes you go through long platforming areas with no enemies and then reach a group of enemies that kill you and you have to redo the platforming area again. But that's not that often.
  1. Boards
  2. Damnation
  3. Not bad, Not bad at all
  • Topic Archived