• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pankolin

Pankolin
10 years ago#1
Very beginning of the game you have to use a Zip line to move from one platform to another. The game prompts me to jump up and grab the line but once i'm holding the line I cannot move. Any suggestions?

User Info: soumikroyan

soumikroyan
10 years ago#2

Same here, Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, Same happened on Both Windows 7 and Vista..

User Info: sriVer

sriVer
10 years ago#3

same here ... :(

sriVer
10 years ago#4
and in the beggining of the game in the oppening scene, there are no sound coming from the voices

User Info: natasha8384

natasha8384
10 years ago#5

If you guys are running SLI or Crossfire, try disabling it and see (this is also mentioned in the game Read Me, too). With some games that wouldn't work very well I 've had success by disabling PhysX in the vid card settings (so, install PhysX as the game requires, but disable it later in the vid card configuration). Also, run as Admin.

natasha8384
10 years ago#6

sriVer posted...
and in the beggining of the game in the oppening scene, there are no sound coming from the voices

try this, it's known to fix the sound absence during cutscenes in many games using Unreal 3 engine (it may actually resolve some other problems with steamapps):

file name: ALUNI_PCVTAPP_LB_1_00_8.exe

download: http://files.filefront.com/Alchemy+Universal/;12992509;/fileinfo.html

sriVer
10 years ago#7

natasha8384 posted...

sriVer posted...

try this, it's known to fix the sound absence during cutscenes in many games using Unreal 3 engine (it may actually resolve some other problems with steamapps):

file name: ALUNI_PCVTAPP_LB_1_00_8.exe

download: http://files.filefront.com/Alchemy+Universal/;12992509;/fileinfo.html

didn't work ... the missing sound voices is only in the very beggining of the game, where the story is told, after that, when the main characters appear, the voices have sound when i hear the characters speak.

sriVer
10 years ago#8

problem solved, i was using the drivers instaled by windows 7 and now i downloaded the beta drivers from creative site for my PCIe x-fi xtreme audio and it's all is ok now :D

natasha8384
10 years ago#9

sriVer posted...

problem solved, i was using the drivers instaled by windows 7 and now i downloaded the beta drivers from creative site for my PCIe x-fi xtreme audio and it's all is ok now :D

cool :)

User Info: teron678

teron678
10 years ago#10

Pankolin posted...
Very beginning of the game you have to use a Zip line to move from one platform to another. The game prompts me to jump up and grab the line but once i'm holding the line I cannot move. Any suggestions?

Having the same problem

• Topic Archived