• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DirtyDoug

DirtyDoug
10 years ago#1
I'm on my lunch break from work and I only had time to watch the intro trailer, rather than actually play the game but I thought everything looked pretty bad. Is it just me, or...?

A lot of things looked blurry and kind of stretched- like if I downloaded a video and then put it in Full Screen mode, it kind of looked pixelated like that.

I'm 99% sure I maxed out the graphics in the options, but it still looked pretty odd. Is that just how the cinematic is, or...?
For using the Unreal Engine, it just didn't look at all like how I thought it would be.
I will stay on my own, on this bloodstained throne. I rule the ruins and wrecks and the dust, dirt and stone. I rule rage rod and rattling of bones!

User Info: GameAndWatchV1

GameAndWatchV1
10 years ago#2
Videos look pixelated because they are compressed. Same reason pictures always look way crappier than the actual game.

The graphics are good. It's no Crysis for sure but with the huge draw distance i wouldn't expect it to be.
I think I accidentally ate a shirt.

User Info: Zillaschool

Zillaschool
10 years ago#3
Graphics of this game is treble i cant stand it also the gameplay is rubish.

User Info: rocket_master

rocket_master
10 years ago#4

Game and Watch V1 posted...
Videos look pixelated because they are compressed. Same reason pictures always look way crappier than the actual game.

The graphics are good. It's no Crysis for sure but with the huge draw distance i wouldn't expect it to be.
---

But... But Crysis has an even farther view distance.

GameAndWatchV1
10 years ago#5

Game and Watch V1 wrote: Videos look pixelated because they are compressed. Same reason pictures always look way crappier than the actual game.

maybe horizontally but not vertically

User Info: Ahmad_Metallic

Ahmad_Metallic
10 years ago#6

the graphics are.. lets sayyy... a total Gears Of War ripoff but the huge mountains and landscape and deep canyons required a bit of a twist in the color from GOW's colors .. which is why this game has alot more brown and greenish brown, still, its a gears of war wannabe, which means very very impressive..

Still not as good as GOW's though.

User Info: poor_ends

poor_ends
10 years ago#7

i have nothing to say about this graphic

but they makes unreal engine to funny tv shows

textures environment character textures and cinematics are sucks just lighting is very good and we know they cover his bad works with

high density of lights . and we never copmarision damn and GOW about graphic gameplay and all .

when i start the game in option menu i say oh man this must be fantastic when i go to graphic option menu say myself oh man thats must be great and change all elements to high when finaly inter to the game with 60 fps say !wow! is this possible ! when played 5 min and want go up wall in my imagination anyone say to me

; hey **** what the **** is this ,you are playing ! you wasted my time . you kill my abilities . you tired my eyes. thats enough get out of this game mgs4 is better than it .!lol! and i shame and exit out of hell .

after land of dead with gamespot score 2 this game same it and land of dead was beter and exciting gamplay !

ok do not talk to me about this game again ! i realy shamefull and tired .

GameAndWatchV1
10 years ago#8

i have nothing to say about this graphic
but they makes unreal engine to funny tv shows
textures environment character textures and cinematics are sucks just lighting is very good and we know they cover his bad works with
high density of lights . and we never copmarision damn and GOW about graphic gameplay and all .
when i start the game in option menu i say oh man this must be fantastic when i go to graphic option menu say myself oh man thats must be great and change all elements to high when finaly inter to the game with 60 fps say !wow! is this possible ! when played 5 min and want go up wall in my imagination anyone say to me
; hey **** what the **** is this ,you are playing ! you wasted my time . you kill my abilities . you tired my eyes. thats enough get out of this game mgs4 is better than it .!lol! and i shame and exit out of hell .

after land of dead with gamespot score 2 this game same it and land of dead was beter and exciting gamplay !

ok do not talk to me about this game again ! i realy shamefull and tired .

so

what do you think of the graphics?
  • Topic Archived