LOOKS LIEK another not so good game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Brave: A Warrior's Tale
  3. LOOKS LIEK another not so good game

User Info: jessigoingdown

jessigoingdown
9 years ago#1
why oh why when the xbox 360 only has a live shelf of no more than 2 years, are we getting games that look like they could of been made on a xbox 1.

we need better games. At the moment i have 90 games, BUT only play metal gear solid 4 on the ps3?

im bored of gaming at the moment, there seems nothing out there and the games that are coming out are mostly in 2010.......

User Info: BioShockOwnz

BioShockOwnz
9 years ago#2

PS2 has a lot of junk games last gen. There's shovelware, mediocre, good, and great games on every console. If all you're playing is MGS4, then that's your fault. There are plenty of quality titles to play on every system. I beat MGS4 once and that was enough for me. Too long and drawn out. I felt like I was watching a convoluted soap opera.

User Info: MourningWould

MourningWould
9 years ago#3
is this a kid's game? it looks like it might be. it also looks like a XBLA title instead of a full blown game.

User Info: jiggidyjiggidy

jiggidyjiggidy
9 years ago#4
i'm slightly interested

User Info: shatterstar

shatterstar
9 years ago#5
Damn Bio, I was just looking at your list of games and you must have all 3 consoles, got a life much...lol. Those days of having all the consoles are done for me because I'm older now and my parents just bought me my first new car for having good grades. No time for gaming my brother and more time for dating...lol. Why in hell would a 20 or 30 something year old person have all 3 consoles in the first place...???? I just don't get it.

PS: Brave is an awesome and fun game because I played it too death on the PS2 when I was like 13 or 14 years old and I can't wait to play the 360 versions with new characters added and missions.

User Info: sirspankyjnco

sirspankyjnco
9 years ago#6
Shatter -
Damn Bio, I was just looking at your list of games and you must have all 3 consoles, got a life much...lol. Those days of having all the consoles are done for me because I'm older now and my parents just bought me my first new car for having good grades. No time for gaming my brother and more time for dating...lol. Why in hell would a 20 or 30 something year old person have all 3 consoles in the first place...???? I just don't get it.

PS: Brave is an awesome and fun game because I played it too death on the PS2 when I was like 13 or 14 years old and I can't wait to play the 360 versions with new characters added and missions.

===============================

Really? Cuz your older now and got a car BOUGHT BY YOUR PARENTS? lol... Try being an adult, married with a kid, then owning all 3 consoles isnt too far out of your reach. No life? Your a joke, simple minded is all truly. Dont insult others if you dont know their story. For all you know he could be 68, his wife dead, and bored all day so he games? Ever think of that? I have all 3 consoles... I have a job that I put anywhere from 60-80 hours at work a week easy. Do i play the Wii.. eh not really, PS3, not so much.. but i have them. The reason? Its simple, I got Wii for my wife/parties where we all get drunk and play wii, PS3 I got because I like a few of their exclusives and a blue ray player... and 360 because its the best gaming console out at the moment. Thats why some people have 3.

User Info: shatterstar

shatterstar
9 years ago#7
Ok, the Wii I can understand but the other 2 consoles you can do without...lol. If you work that much, why even bother buying the other 2 consoles when you don't have the time to enjoy them? Blu-ray, get out the house and go see a movie or watch one On Demand in HD...lol.

User Info: fastheinz

fastheinz
9 years ago#8

Lol, shatterstar, most gamersare in their 20s and 30s. That's the main video-game buying market.

User Info: Pyro_Yuy

Pyro_Yuy
9 years ago#9
it's a pain juggling games, work, and girlfriend w kids... but I make do. PS3 for a few hits here and there, wii for the kids/drunk, and xbox for connecting with old friends from school. Instead of us all going out to the field, we can always meet up online and bs, even when we're on opposite sides of the country... or world. So in a way it's managable for all three systems. Just that they all only get a few dozen hours total a week... I think I leave my ps3 on most the time to fold...
Die ohne Seele...
[This sig has been deemed inappropriate for Gamefaqs use]

User Info: ari01

ari01
8 years ago#10
Well,sticking to the topic i must say this game is mediocre.
I bought at Amazon for a few 26.95 u.s dollars and i regret it.
Yes it is that bad.
I love videogames!
  1. Boards
  2. Brave: A Warrior's Tale
  3. LOOKS LIEK another not so good game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived