• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rockpsl76

Rockpsl76
9 years ago#1
What do the different colors mean on the draft board? I'm guessing they are refering to things like sleepers, hot prospects, over-rated, etc... But what is the exact breakdown? I'm seeing green, yellow, brown, purple, blue, red, and orange... Lots of colors... What do they all mean?

User Info: skellie2016

skellie2016
9 years ago#2
Was it really necessary to make this topic on the PS3 board the the 360 board? lol
Currently Playing: The Beatles Rock Band
*MIAMI DOLPHINS 2010*

Rockpsl76
9 years ago#3
Obviously. Given the vast horde of people playing this game, I'd be a moron to only post on one board. BTW, thanks for the incredibly helpful answer.

skellie2016
9 years ago#4
You're very welcome.
*MIAMI DOLPHINS 2010*

Rockpsl76
9 years ago#5
LOL. You're such a Troll dude. BTW, do you actually know the answer to my question? I"m way past the draft, but its still bugging me... EA makes the BEST documentation, LOL

User Info: emoal

emoal
9 years ago#6
colors are just the schools they play for. The school's Primary color(unless its black then secondary color). Thats all.

Rockpsl76
9 years ago#7
That's utterly disappointing, but thanks for the info.

skellie2016
9 years ago#8
You can change them, and I was going to tell you but now, NO!
*MIAMI DOLPHINS 2010*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A