You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. one of you sell me your guide book ............

User Info: Rune Caster

Rune Caster
5 months ago#31
ZexxCrine posted...
Darkneo20 posted...
UnholyHolyman posted...
Rune Caster posted...
Element-17 posted...
Thank you for the update. In that case, the 360 version offers a lower price point, but is otherwise outclassed by the Definitive Edition in every other area.

360 Version doesn't suffer from characters having two voice actors (Yuri, Judith, Leblanc, Adecor & Boccos, Don Whitehorse all have two voice actors and some say the switching vocals in battle can be jarring.), lowered sound quality for new skits (the ones that they transferred over from the Xbox 360 version work fine), crashing issues for all but the PS4 version, random Japanese vocals and in battle when playing in English. And I have heard nothing on a possible patch at this moment.

All of these beyond the crashing are so minor they don't even remotely allow the 360 version to stand a chance, but let's blow them apart nonetheless.

-the second set of voices are not jarring at all. You would not even know unless told they were different, as they are very close matches.
-lowered sound quality on new skits is not a thing.
-crashing is the only valid problem, but it is very infrequent. This also will likely be fixed soon, and doesn't change the fact that this version has more content and fixes many other problems the 360 version had.
-random Japanese vocals are not a thing.

Nice attempt, but the 360 version is inferior on all fronts.

Also OP is a tool and I hope the guidebook he bought comes in unreadable and unsellable condition.

the guide book came in near mint condition and will fetch me a really good price when i am done with it thank you very much

as much as I agree that the ps4 version is superior you are very wrong. repede especially bugs me when its the second voice actor and the rest are noticeably different as well. it doesn't ruin the game or anything but it IS noticeable.

you haven't had patty in your party very much huh? whenever she gets hit with a status she reacts in Japanese. there are other examples of characters randomly spouting Japanese but they are much less frequent. just let patty get hit with a status.

I am 125~ hours and level 59 about to go to Zaude
You have to be careful with those bulls. For instance...
*is picked up by a bull and placed in the cow launcher* o_0 THWIP-P-P-P AHHHHHHHHHH! - TimeSpaceMage

User Info: AJM_Ruler

AJM_Ruler
5 months ago#32
Darkneo20 posted...
UnholyHolyman posted...
Rune Caster posted...
Element-17 posted...
Thank you for the update. In that case, the 360 version offers a lower price point, but is otherwise outclassed by the Definitive Edition in every other area.

360 Version doesn't suffer from characters having two voice actors (Yuri, Judith, Leblanc, Adecor & Boccos, Don Whitehorse all have two voice actors and some say the switching vocals in battle can be jarring.), lowered sound quality for new skits (the ones that they transferred over from the Xbox 360 version work fine), crashing issues for all but the PS4 version, random Japanese vocals and in battle when playing in English. And I have heard nothing on a possible patch at this moment.

All of these beyond the crashing are so minor they don't even remotely allow the 360 version to stand a chance, but let's blow them apart nonetheless.

-the second set of voices are not jarring at all. You would not even know unless told they were different, as they are very close matches.
-lowered sound quality on new skits is not a thing.
-crashing is the only valid problem, but it is very infrequent. This also will likely be fixed soon, and doesn't change the fact that this version has more content and fixes many other problems the 360 version had.
-random Japanese vocals are not a thing.

Nice attempt, but the 360 version is inferior on all fronts.

Also OP is a tool and I hope the guidebook he bought comes in unreadable and unsellable condition.

the guide book came in near mint condition and will fetch me a really good price when i am done with it thank you very much

I really need the guide book as well!! When your done, can I buy it off you for the original retail price please??

Scalpers on EBay be selling it for $80+. PM when your done and I'll buy or you can loan it to me for the retail price.

You're the best! :)
Games can be paused, women cannot. Behold this wisdom.

User Info: blissfuldissona

blissfuldissona
5 months ago#33
Bought a guide for $35 on ebay. Anyone trying to get more then fifty for this guide is a piece of human garbage.
-Official Scorpion of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate-

AJM_Ruler
4 months ago#34
Please @Darkneo20, sell me your guidebook for original retail price after your done with it. :)

AJM_Ruler
3 months ago#35
@Darkneo20 why are you ignoring me? :,(

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
3 months ago#36
cause when im done with this guide im a sell it for as much as i can get LOL
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
3 months ago#37
Darkneo20 posted...
im not a mod i dont have power to close a thread

Yes you do. Anyone can close a topic they created. The only difference between you and a mod is a mod can do it immediately while you have to wait at least 5 minutes after the last post.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. one of you sell me your guide book ............