• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Farming Grade with Rita: The Guide: The Sequel: The Reckoning

User Info: raidenjb

raidenjb
10 years ago#11
I also suggest Phaeroh's desert (real name escaping me) go into the actual desert during the day and gather up a link of 3 monsters so that you have 8 or so total monsters in battle. I tried this trick for the first time there last night since the fire bats/spirits and so are are weak to water. I had one chain that I used for 30 mins was a little over a 600 chain (had a couple 100-200's while I got use to the process) and ended with 2138 grade while only using 1 dice. I also did not juggle with thunder blade, cause unless it has another name I don't have that spell for Rita. Just another option that works.

User Info: DarkKy619

DarkKy619
10 years ago#12
lol to avoid the charging just change the formation to have rita in the back and everyone else in front >_> everything else isn't too bad tho.

User Info: DoWeKiteFaust

DoWeKiteFaust
10 years ago#13
Where do I get the Sword Whip from that has OVL Bonus 2? I've looked everywhere, but to no avail.

^Anyone know this? Also, does unspent grade carry over to your new game EX?
wut

User Info: never_again

never_again
10 years ago#14
The weapon with ol bonus 2 is found in the crystal place that you go to kill the spirit in. I forget the name but if you are end-game you know what im talking about, its the dungeon you go to after getting the

SPOILERS

spirit from phaeroh

/spoilers

Its found somewhere in that dungeon, just do a thorough search and use the sorcer ring lvl 3 to burn any crystals

User Info: Phadin

Phadin
10 years ago#15
Accidentally triggering a mystic arte shouldn't be a problem if you disable Special skill.

User Info: loserboy51

loserboy51
10 years ago#16
I think its easier on my thumb to just map tidal wave to all 4 shortcuts with the RS. It also eliminates the accidental burst art.

User Info: Welch-Vineyard

Welch-Vineyard
10 years ago#17
I have a problem in saying Mystic Arte when i mean Burst Arte :<

User Info: never_again

never_again
10 years ago#18
bump and tagged for great justice! lets get this stickied!

User Info: Duo_Maxwell86

Duo_Maxwell86
10 years ago#19
Thank you sir, this sounds really useful.
"If you let your guard down any lower you'll trip over it." -Raven
GT: JenovasxWitness PSN: Jenovas_Witness

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
10 years ago#20
I destroyed most of the crystals in that dungeon yet the only skills you posted that I had Rita know are only Spell End, Minimal Damage and Light Magic.

But I don't know where and how to get the other weapons for the rest of the needed skills.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Farming Grade with Rita: The Guide: The Sequel: The Reckoning
  • Topic Archived