• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Anyone elses cover art crinkled?

User Info: Einhandr

Einhandr
11 years ago#1
So at first I thought I was just being OCD, but I believe that the cover art that is printed for this game is too big for the DS case because mine is all crinkled like it was just shoved in there despite the fact that it is a little bit too long for the case. I checked another one at my work.....yep still crinkled. I checked another one at another GameStop, also crinkled. I thought I would check one more and yet ANOTHER GameStop, and this one was crinkled also. I don't know if these are just weird isolated incidences, but I doubt it. Anyone else here have the same problem? Can we contact Atlus and have them send us replacements in the mail you think?
"That's like telling leonardo devinci to paint the 16th chapel with crayons! " -Infinatey

User Info: l_mas_perron

l_mas_perron
11 years ago#2
I seriously think it's just you brah. Check it again.

User Info: xjis2

xjis2
11 years ago#3
im absolutely 100% sure mine's not crinkled at all. i just rechecked.

User Info: AerialAlch

AerialAlch
11 years ago#4
Same here! It's so weird. It doesn't matter much because of the carboard box, but still...
roams are against the TOS i believe

User Info: xjis2

xjis2
11 years ago#5
maybe two different factories printed this out. (or possibly two different versions - somebody joked the game must've been delayed to put an IGN quote at the back of the cover - might have been true after all)

User Info: coercionix

coercionix
11 years ago#6
Mine's badly crinkled. Thinking it was just a mistake I took it out and re-positioned it but it's clear that the insert art is too big for the case.

So yeah.

User Info: Chilosan

Chilosan
11 years ago#7
^Mine is like that too, I can only guess that they made a mistake while printing some of the covers and didn't realise it...
No matter what you do or how hard you try, people will always find something to complain and/or whine about...

User Info: Einhandr

Einhandr
11 years ago#8
Ok well I'm glad its not me. I sent a message to Atlus to see if I can get a replacement sent to me. At least now I can have some proof that I wasn't the only one.
"That's like telling leonardo devinci to paint the 16th chapel with crayons! " -Infinatey

User Info: EdgeOfThorns316

EdgeOfThorns316
11 years ago#9
DUDE, i cant believe this title is here lol yes mine was....i infact thought someone at gamestop switched sealed games because when i pulled the game out it looked like a freaking train wreck, im so anal about that stuff, i love it looking pristine and nice for my collection.

I had it in a book for a day to try and flatten it, still looks like hell.

User Info: ShadowRaskolnik

ShadowRaskolnik
11 years ago#10
Mine's fine, the cover art fits perfectly in the case.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Anyone elses cover art crinkled?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I trigger the endings? General3 Answers
How you use Ex Skills? General2 Answers
Used game how do I reset it? Tech Support1 Answer
In scene 23.5 how can i get the ancardia? Side Quest4 Answers
Recruiting Knights? General4 Answers