• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
  3. Should there be a new one.....

User Info: StonesFan16

StonesFan16
9 years ago#1
I think that they should remake this game but with more songs, DLC and the ability to use all the other instruments and a harder difficulty curve. Who's with me?
GT: c dog 619 for a fair player

User Info: MogilnyIsGod

MogilnyIsGod
9 years ago#2
Maybe not remake the game, but make a lot of songs available to download. I'm pretty dissappointed with the song selection. I consider myself a pretty big Aerosmith fan, so I'm not saying that all I want are their radio hits, but some of the songs chosen for this game left me scratching my head. I guess the idea is to get people exposed to their lesser known songs to hopefully increase CD sales. But there are so many lesser known songs in the Aerosmith catalog that are better than some of the selections they have here. If they do remake the game they need to add some more animations for the characters. Every song starts off with Tom pointing into the crowd and Joey standing there nodding.

User Info: StonesFan16

StonesFan16
9 years ago#3
yea I agree with you I am a big fan of Aerosmith to and there should be more songs and the ability to have the other instruments
GT: c dog 619 for a fair player
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
  3. Should there be a new one.....
  • Topic Archived