• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Cain on the Shadowbroker

User Info: Anime_Fan35

Anime_Fan35
1 year ago#1
Is it possible to use the Cain on the Shadowbroker? What happens if you do?

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 year ago#2
Yes you can use it on him. He's a boss so he will survive one shot most likely
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

User Info: Anime_Fan35

Anime_Fan35
1 year ago#3
I just got to the Shadowbroker and used the Cain on him. The back blast from the thing killed my Vanguard Shepard. So rather than try again I killed him the normal way. And I used the Cain as soon as the battle started as well. So no the Cain doesn't work since I don't think it killed the broker while killing Shepard.

User Info: BongSabre

BongSabre
11 months ago#4
You should use the arc canon. Less friendly, more fire.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even death may die. C.O.I.

User Info: TheJonatron

TheJonatron
3 weeks ago#5
Old question but it came up on google.
The Shadowbroker has three phases IIRC, gated between cutscenes so you can't kill him outright with it. It's tricky to get the shot off too. The most effective thing against him is Tempest followed by Mattock with whichever effective powers you have. Can be stripped in a few seconds by a Vanguard with Inferno Ammo, Energy Drain and Heavy Charge.
PKMN WiFi: Jon - 3522 9607 7434
AC:WW - Jon @ Greening , 4812-5241-0025

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
2 weeks ago#6
Broker is easy for Engineer, just keep a Drone on him. He has to melee the drone, and turns his back when he does it so you can shoot away. Put up another on him as soon as he kills the previous one. Explosive Drone does damage when it dies.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Cain on the Shadowbroker
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A