• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Reave on insanity good?

User Info: n1triplehfan

n1triplehfan
2 months ago#1
Is reave on insanity good ? I’m thinking that or warp ammo , good thing u can change ur power
SpiderBoy

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
2 months ago#2
Reave is good but between that and warp ammo depends on how many active powers Reave will be competing with and also what squadmates you intend to use a lot.

If you're already committed to 3 other skills Reave might just get in the way, and if you're planning to bring Jack or Jacob along a lot you could always just have them with squad Warp / Inferno ammo.

Honestly there's no wrong answer- you can always respec and I've cleared Insanity with some pretty sub-optimal builds before for kicks, so... feel free to experiment.

What class? I'm currently running Insanity as an Adept and I mostly stick to Singularity / Warp / Lift for maximum combo capability and use Warp Ammo as a bonus power. Works pretty well.

Throw is probably better for husks / charging enemies but I hate that it can't detonate Singularity in this game...
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

User Info: SageOfLife

SageOfLife
4 weeks ago#3
It really depends on your class. Personally I find Reave ideal for a Vanguard, but if you're an Adept, Engineer, or Sentinel, Warp Ammo will give better results.
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold

n1triplehfan
4 weeks ago#4
Thanks a lot guys for the info , I’m going for soldier class because I want the adrenaline rush power and just wanted to see what a good side power would be .
SpiderBoy

User Info: SageOfLife

SageOfLife
4 weeks ago#5
For a Soldier, I personally prefer Flashbang Grenades.
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold

n1triplehfan
4 weeks ago#6
SageOfLife posted...
For a Soldier, I personally prefer Flashbang Grenades.

oh ok thanks , I’ll try that out .
SpiderBoy

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
2 weeks ago#7
I mostly use dominate then sit back and watch the enemies take each other out.
When the shadows are devoured by even darker shadows, the curtain pulls back and reveals, a world without light!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Reave on insanity good?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A