• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Miranda /jack fight question

User Info: JaycPyro

JaycPyro
1 year ago#1
When the fight took place only the renegade option appeared and I’m neutral. I was just wondering why that was ? Thanks for the info
SpiderBoy

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
1 year ago#2
Only the Renegade option was available for you because while your Renegade points were high enough to persuade them with Intimidate, you didn't have enough Paragon to use Charm on them.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/77111212

User Info: BongSabre

BongSabre
11 months ago#3
Distant_Rainbow posted...
you didn't have enough Paragon to use Charm on them.
^This.
You're not guaranteed the ability to Charm or Intimidate. There are skill checks against your current Morality level to qualify for those options.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even death may die. C.O.I.

User Info: SeeDStephen

SeeDStephen
10 months ago#4
If you can reload an older save, you could try to boost up your Paragon or take the Renegade option in breaking up the fight, those two exclusive options can have your Shepard break up the fight without particularly siding with either Jack or Miranda, and it won't compromise your loyalty status with either one

Siding with one will (IIRC) lose your 'loyalty' with the other and will jeopardise your endgame result
Not changing sig until any remaster of the following is announced...
Mass Effect 1/2/3, Fallout 3 or New Vegas - PSN: SeeDStephen
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Miranda /jack fight question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A