• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Lair of the Shadow Broker and Overlord Xbox One issues

User Info: TooL1915

TooL1915
2 years ago#1
Anybody else having trouble purchasing these two items? Every time I try to I get "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." It's super frustrating. I was able to purchase Arrival like 30 minutes before trying these two.
Remember ---- Be proactive never reactive

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
2 years ago#2
At least I'm not the only one having problems. I purchased all of the DLC on the 360, then I redownloaded all 3 of the games, as well as all of their DLC on my Xbox One. I mean literally everything besides Genesis and the weapon packs. Pinnacle Station and Bring Down the Sky all showed up fine in Mass Effect and I was able to play them without a problem. But just going into the "New Content Available" tab in the main menu of ME2, all of the DLC is there except Kasumi, Shadow Broker, and Overlord. I mean, they just aren't listed at all. Everything else has a check mark showing I've purchased/downloaded it, but those 3 are missing entirely. I know I downloaded them on my Xbox One, but I'm basically afraid that if they're not showing up in the main menu, I'm gonna start up the game and they're not gonna be there either. Which will really sucks because I was planning on doing my entire series playthrough on my Xbox One.
PSN/GT/Steam: PounceBounce84
"Charlie Cutter enters the fray. And refers to himself in the third-person..."

TooL1915
2 years ago#3
Yeah it sucks. Microsoft basically told me to try again in a few days....

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
2 years ago#4
Well, I found out that the DLC was still registering in the game even though it wasn't showing up in the main menu. Are you trying to buy the DLC on the Xbox One? If so, have you tried purchasing it on the 360 Marketplace or the Xbox website? Even if you bought other DLC through the XB1 store, it can be real finicky. Only other thing I can think of is maybe try to buy the DLC in-game if you haven't.
PSN/GT/Steam: PounceBounce84
"Charlie Cutter enters the fray. And refers to himself in the third-person..."

TooL1915
2 years ago#5
Yeah I have tried to buy it from the the Xbox site and get the same message. I can't buy it from in the game either. It's annoying.

User Info: Maxmenace01

Maxmenace01
2 years ago#6
Hello

I have the same problem in france

didi you notice any changes ?

I have bought Kasumi's DLC yesterday, but i don't have access for the other ( overlord and shadow broker ) :/

I'm... angry...

TooL1915
2 years ago#7
No. The only update I've gotten so far is that Microsoft has lost the licesnses to sell those DLCs. Hopefully that'll be resolved soon.

TooL1915
2 years ago#8
Just a quick update. I was able to purchase both finally on Xbox.com.

User Info: Maxmenace01

Maxmenace01
2 years ago#9
Yes ! me too !

Now it's the smallest dlc which are not available :)

User Info: CrixMadine13

CrixMadine13
2 years ago#10
So here's my issue: I already bought all the story DLC for the game on the 360 years ago. I'm finally getting around to replaying the series on the xbone, but for some reason only Arrival, Zaeed, and Overlord registered that I owned them already and let me install them for free. For some reason Kasumi and Shadow Broker are coming up in the xbox store now (though not in the in game store), but it's saying I have to buy them and isn't registering that they're already owned like the others.

Anyone else having this issue, or got a solution?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Lair of the Shadow Broker and Overlord Xbox One issues
  • Topic Archived