• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Me2 and me3 all dlc free in ea acess or not?

User Info: Wartonk

Wartonk
2 years ago#1
Was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me.
Just got ea acess got all the free dlc on me 1,2 and 3.
BUT after many conflicting posts on the internet that the paid dlc is also free (yes it is no it isnt) it isnt showing up on me 2-3 as downloadable in my manage game download list.
Cheers peeps and i know ill get a straight answer here at least.

User Info: starh4ze

starh4ze
2 years ago#2
Same prob here.
I wrote to the xbox support team, and they told me "Actually the Mass Effect dlc's are not avaiable on Xbox one"
Maybe try again later.

User Info: Razer1313

Razer1313
2 years ago#3
I don't know about ea access but.. Back on 360 I bought all dlc for me 2 and 3 and bought the"bring Down the sky" for me 1.

When I put the me 2 and then 3 discs in last night (about 12 hours ago from this post) to download the backwards compatibility versions for Xbox one, the full game and all purchased dlc appeared in my download que on Xbox one.

When I loaded up an old me 2 save (which I loaded to the Xbox live cloud awhile back) the dlc quests and characters were there. This is what I know.
XBL GT: CrossedEagle72, I'll try anything if its fun!

User Info: Razer1313

Razer1313
2 years ago#4
Unfortunately I don't use ea access. Wish I could help more.
XBL GT: CrossedEagle72, I'll try anything if its fun!

User Info: Wartonk

Wartonk
2 years ago#5
Cheers Star n Razer. The dlcs are there in the store but not free and theres no mention of them in ea acess or in download. Cheers thou peeps

User Info: SSJ2Genku

SSJ2Genku
2 years ago#6
EA access does not include the DLC, HOWEVER.. if you previously owned the DLC, you can still download them. What you may have to do is hit what would be the former Start button(i forget what it's called now) on the Xbone controller while highlighting the game on the Dashboard, go to "Manage Game", go to "Ready to Install", if anything ios there, click it once and it'll download.. Barring that, going to the In-game store should let you re-acquire anything else that the method I described doesn't net you.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Me2 and me3 all dlc free in ea acess or not?
  • Topic Archived