• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Is Tali one of the "Muslims" of the galaxy?

User Info: pro9b17

pro9b17
11 years ago#1
Her accent, combined with her whole body being covered, and her virginity makes me think that Bioware did this on purpose. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I am curious what you all think.
Pro9b = Pro 9-Ball (retired) 17 = My ranking in my state at the height of my career. There's no money in pool, the elite top few players make 100k/year at best.

User Info: dourtewg

dourtewg
11 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: daddydivine

daddydivine
11 years ago#3
More like one of the "mexican gypsies" of the galaxy.
People ask me why i'm not afraid of terrorists... I live in Chicago.

User Info: Dalethion

Dalethion
11 years ago#4
*Builds a shield around TC*

This will last a while.

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
11 years ago#5
Quarians strike me as a cross between Muslims and Gypsys, to be honest.

User Info: Rain_Mage

Rain_Mage
11 years ago#6
That's what I think too; I'm surprised most people feel they're more gypsy-like than they are arabic/islamic. But yes, prepare for the unnecessary onslaught. :p

User Info: PsyrenCall

PsyrenCall
11 years ago#7
There's nothing Muslim about the Quarians. They're space gypsies, hence Tali's acent. Her accent is Eastern European, it's just about as un-Muslim as you can possibly get. Hell, if you even start the first romance conversation with her you'll notice just how far from "muslim" she is.
The Blackest Night falls from the skies, the Darkness grows as all Light dies. We crave your hearts and your demise, by my Black Hand the dead shall rise!

User Info: Dalethion

Dalethion
11 years ago#8
Someone help me dig a moat around the TC!
It's hard work to do this alone when I only have a spoon...

User Info: pro9b17

pro9b17
11 years ago#9
Her accent sounds totally Arabic.
Pro9b = Pro 9-Ball (retired) 17 = My ranking in my state at the height of my career. There's no money in pool, the elite top few players make 100k/year at best.

User Info: daddydivine

daddydivine
11 years ago#10
Are they even religious? Or do you say that because they cover up? I mean i think quarians would all be running around Buck-naked if they didnt have the space equivalent of AIDS.
People ask me why i'm not afraid of terrorists... I live in Chicago.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Is Tali one of the "Muslims" of the galaxy?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A