• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Command And Destroy
  3. How do you repair stuff?

User Info: nightboy42

nightboy42
11 years ago#1
Im loving this game! Im on the second mission so far (just begun playing it). And my second objective is to repair my power station... I think its the one getting attacked at the beginning. But HOW do you repair stuff? Please help

User Info: souledge77

souledge77
11 years ago#2
Sometimes when you click on a building then hold the cursor over a green arrow appears ( I think you may have to click on the engineer unit first ) when arrow appears click again and the engineer will go into the building and repair it :) I almost missed that one as never bothered checking the mission breifing just got carried away... all we need now is som proper c&c or war/starcraft ports :) and proper mission selection save!!!
XBLive: Shiroi Taka
Wii Code: 3298-4895-3128-4996 = ShiroiTaka

User Info: Komania

Komania
11 years ago#3
You can't repair that early, you just gotta kill all the units attacking the station.
OMG THAT WINNER POTATO IS FEASTING UPON THAT IRISH PICKLE!!!
... o_O random O_o ...

User Info: SamuraiChef

SamuraiChef
11 years ago#4
Exactly why I came online, I can't seem to find that out either. How in the heck is a Secondary Objective listed to repair the Power Station- yet no way of accomplishing it?

No where is there even a tutorial on the matter or anything for that matter, weak presentation, not for a complete beginner or the (RTS) genre.
  1. Boards
  2. Command And Destroy
  3. How do you repair stuff?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers