• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Komania

Komania
11 years ago#11
I saw it at EB Games and Wal-Mart for $20.
OMG THAT GIANT POTATO IS FEASTING UPON THAT IRISH PICKLE!!!
... o_O random O_o ...

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
11 years ago#12
MSRP is $20.

User Info: pneumoconiosis

pneumoconiosis
11 years ago#13
nevermind i just bought it at walmart. i'm pretty disappointed, but it's the only true rts for ds so i can't really complain. can you post your level codes?

User Info: Berzerktank

Berzerktank
11 years ago#14
Why is it disappointing?

User Info: pneumoconiosis

pneumoconiosis
11 years ago#15
Cause it sucks... I could have waited for the *cough* *cough* to have come out and not have wasted my 20$... plus my game came with two french instruction booklets... which i can read perfectly but it is annoying

User Info: watchlaar

watchlaar
11 years ago#16
Don't forget "Children Of Mana", "Lost Magic" and "Anno 1701".... All RTS.
I was racking up kills when most of you kids were still pooping in the tub.. --- Icepulse / Watchlaar / Momz Mabley

User Info: tegeal

tegeal
11 years ago#17
playing it now and id say its the first true base builder rts on ds. however impressions im getting so far are that of some kinda idie game quality is pretty lacking, obvious c&c clone, that said tis definetly a functional rts game on the ds for now, cud be kinda cool mp.

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
11 years ago#18
Bah, there's no reason why they couldn't make a port of a Warcraft or Command and Conquer game. Ooh, or the original Age of Empires. There was actually a Starcraft homebrew game that was starting to show some promise, but apparently Blizzard threatened to sue the makers or something. Maybe that means there'll be an official port of Starcraft? ... yeah, I wish.

User Info: JohnnyBADBlood

JohnnyBADBlood
11 years ago#19
WTF? Has noone played Ys strategy? Ive had it for about 3 months and still play it almost daily. This is the first base building RTS for the DS. Granted it has subpar graphics and the control feels a little weird at first. But I highly recommend it for fans of warcraft and C&C. Check it out and tell me im not right.
--
I am the enemy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers