• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Passa91

Passa91
11 years ago#1

It's the first RTS game for the DS, why is there such little coverage of this game?

The screenshots do look meh though IMO, that being said I'm willing to overlook plenty of flaws so long as the game is fundamentally playable and has multiplayer ;)

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
11 years ago#2
It was originally a GBA game so the visuals are understandable. I'm just hoping the move to the DS means more action on screen and a better framerate. Otherwise I'm pretty excited about this game. At least all the official websites have finally been updated recently. The GBA games was supposed to have 3 species to play as, so I'm wondering how they worked them out of the picture.

User Info: Berzerktank

Berzerktank
11 years ago#3
This game is gonna be awesome. I can feel it.

User Info: pneumoconiosis

pneumoconiosis
11 years ago#4
Yeah i'm pretty excited. RTS and FPS are the best games ever. And the idea of a portable RTS is awesome. I hope they make more games like this.

User Info: Komania

Komania
11 years ago#5
Huh? This game is in stores now anyways. I saw it and almost bought it about twenty minutes ago.
OMG THAT GIANT POTATO IS FEASTING UPON THAT IRISH PICKLE!!!
... o_O random O_o ...

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
11 years ago#6
Latest release date is in March. Where did you see it?

Komania
11 years ago#7
EB Games... I live in Canada though. I wasn't sure if it was good, so I came here for reviews.
... o_O random O_o ...

Komania
11 years ago#8
lol! I just bought the game now, I'm gonna try it out and tell you how it is soon. I also saw it at WalMart and it was $20!
... o_O random O_o ...

User Info: console-deity

console-deity
11 years ago#9
It's not the first RTS for the DS it's the third in my collection; Shogon Empire was first, FF XIII Revenant Wings was second, Command and Destroy is third.

User Info: pneumoconiosis

pneumoconiosis
11 years ago#10
It's out in canada? I haven't seen it anywhere...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers