• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saw
  3. Keep falling into space in cedar ward
GolfDeltaDelta 11 years ago#1
I am experiencing what could be a glitch in the game, there was an older post on this forum which described the same problem-

"I have just solved the first puzzle in Cedar Ward (during the Melissa section of the game), obtained the key, unlocked the stairwell door and descended the stairs, when I try to open the door at the bottom of the stairs it looks as though I fall through blue sky (I know how crazy that sounds) and I get the message asking if I want to try again. It then brings me back to the checkpoint just inside Cedar Ward - has anyone else experienced this?"

I have replayed the stage numerous times and always the same outcome ? has any one else had this apart from me and the above post.
The previous poster said it resolved itself after replaying the stage several times, I have also quit game and restarted PS3- still the same,
  1. Boards
  2. Saw
  3. Keep falling into space in cedar ward
  • Topic Archived