• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ape Quest
  3. Chapter Red and those goggles...

User Info: pipo_snake_jc3

pipo_snake_jc3
11 years ago#1
Does anyone know how to get to chapter red? I've finished all the main quests involving those dark figures in both blue and gold, yet no red chapter. Also, does anyone know how or where to get those colored goggles? One eye is red and the other green. My thanks in advance.

User Info: JKiii

JKiii
11 years ago#2
did you buy chapter red? Did you check the gate? Chapter Red should've replaced Prologue.
Chapter Reds supposed to unlock if you beat either blue or gold, so somethings up if its still not working for you (maybe you outta restart)

and those goggles are only for those monkeys you see, you can't get them like how you can't have different eyes

JKiii
11 years ago#3
or maybe you gotta redownload Chapter Red

pipo_snake_jc3
11 years ago#4
Yes, I've downloaded it at least twice to my memory card but it doesn't show up. How do I know for sure I beat a chapter?

JKiii
11 years ago#5
The chapter ends when you beat the monkeys you saw in the intro (the blue or gold one)
look at the top of this picture (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/image/944552.html?box=116253)

after beating either blue or gold should be a cutscene which is obvious why Prologue gets changed to Chapter Red

pipo_snake_jc3
11 years ago#6
Yes, I remember those Apetrons in the beginning of the game. I THINK I defeated the one in chapter blue, but I still need to get the one in gold. Do you remember how to find and confront them? If not, that's fine. You've helped me out so much anyways, JKiii.

Btw, I re-downloaded chapter red just now and it isn't showing up but for sure I have it saved to my game.

pipo_snake_jc3
11 years ago#7
Finally... I've got it all figured out. Turns out I needed the mission from Watermelon when all this time I've searched only in South Watermelon. A friend at work had to help point that out to me lol... also I was hoping the goggles I mentioned were qualified as armor itself. Oh well. JKiii, I appreciate the time you took to help me out. The information provided was handy and I hope I can find this "final dungeon" I keep reading about in the search bar. Thanks again! Goodbye.
  1. Boards
  2. Ape Quest
  3. Chapter Red and those goggles...
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Smithing TipsDAN_XIII_9719/25 5:34AM

GameFAQs Q&A

Most powerful armor combination? Side Quest3 Answers
Ape Team? General2 Answers
Chapters plz? Tech Support4 Answers