• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ape Quest
  3. Ok, tell me what level u were when you left the prologue?

User Info: protector145

protector145
11 years ago#1
ok, I haven't left the prologueyet. Sorry to tell you, I'm currently level 30 in the prologue (don't ask how, lol, im addicted. I only play it like 10 minutes a day..). Well, I bought every thing that Buck offers. I bought 99 of everything, I got the best weapon, shield, armor in prologue, and I might upload it on here, idk yet. I'm buying the chapters soon. My dad isn't letting me buy it, but i'm planning on buying a $20 PSN card form wal-mart, then getting it (i don't have a credit card, and i'm too scared to brick my psp and i don't want to get custom firmware cuz of that.

Well, tell me what lvl you were, or you are right now. :D
"Ask not what your country can do for you___ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy

User Info: protector145

protector145
11 years ago#2
someone post. :D
"Ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy

User Info: JKiii

JKiii
11 years ago#3
wow...just wow, you're going to destroy everything (well at least till the end of the game and the bonus dungeon), I did a little bit of leveling before leaving the prolougue but only cause I still wasn't sure of buying the chapters or not, the weapons would've helped me decide sooner but since there's no towns in prolouge...

I also did a little leveling in blue chapter only cause I wanted to explore and see all the events/mingames you run into, I did fine until the final boss, dealt very little damage to him, so I did some training and smithing till I was ready to beat him.

Then I figured the pattern of smithing and took on the bonus dungeon, now I play every now and then experimenting on smithing.

User Info: mrdudeguysir

mrdudeguysir
11 years ago#4
i left at lvl 21
I'm right some how some way I'm right
  1. Boards
  2. Ape Quest
  3. Ok, tell me what level u were when you left the prologue?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Smithing TipsDAN_XIII_9719/25 5:34AM

GameFAQs Q&A

Chapters plz? Tech Support4 Answers
Most powerful armor combination? Side Quest3 Answers
Ape Team? General2 Answers