• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia General FAQ *READ THIS FIRST!* Poss. Spoilers

User Info: Eeveelution741

Eeveelution741
10 years ago#11
Why Pachirisu? When you put the stylus down, it shoots a lightning bolt there and it completely stops anyone it hits- as in no attacks and no movement at all.
Leader of TLF with 52 rescues!

Eeveelution741
10 years ago#12
---

Eeveelution741
10 years ago#13
Sweet, sticky!

User Info: PeterLax55

PeterLax55
10 years ago#14
Congrats.
---

User Info: BurningAbyss

BurningAbyss
10 years ago#15
What are the final stats for a L99 Styler?
I have no life.
I'm serious.

User Info: ThatGuySour

ThatGuySour
10 years ago#16
Great job!
If you can read this, thank a teacher.

User Info: ThatGuySour

ThatGuySour
10 years ago#17
congrats
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
Wanna give thanks? Read quote.

User Info: ZX_Lucian

ZX_Lucian
10 years ago#18
You forgot to put in the how to get past a section and boss help parts.
Death's a busy guy. He can't be arsed to converse with every Tom, Dick, and Belmont that climbs a clock tower. - jdchur2

User Info: JamieK1981

JamieK1981
10 years ago#19
I have tried it and hate it, the game outright sucks and i love pokemon games, the capturing thing is crap and is near impossible to do and i circle around the damn thing 100s of times and it does nothing and when it does do something, i only have 1-2 seconds to do it again before i have to start from the beginning again.

sorry, but its crap end of story and a waste of money and i have seen several rangers in the show and the sodding pokemon does NOT move around or use special moves to avoid it, so why do they on here? poorly done and needs to be forgotten.

User Info: Stormkid5

Stormkid5
10 years ago#20
If everyone was like teh poster above, no games would exsist. Ignore him, and you will discover that this is a great game, that just takes patience to master. Excellent topic btw, that Lickilicky gave me a run for my money.
Platinum FC: 0990-0077-9060 Name: Storm
Official SubPetaya Empoleon User
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia General FAQ *READ THIS FIRST!* Poss. Spoilers
  • Post New Message