• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Topic to end all questions about the WI-FI missions.

User Info: El_Schemo

El_Schemo
9 years ago#51
Can someone point me to where I can find any Action Replay codes that would allow me to transfer more of the Darkrai/Riolu/Manaphy egg? Or better yet, just post the codes here if you can.

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
9 years ago#52
It's against my religion to tell you the codes.

User Info: Karpman82

Karpman82
9 years ago#53
*Rents the first Pokemon Ranger through Gamefly*
*Deletes data, beats it, tries to do the Manaphy mission*
*Learns there is only 1 Manaphy per game, even if you reset*
/rage
*Looks up Shadows of Almia, sees blurbs that say you can get a Manaphy from it, gets excited*
*Checks out Gamefaqs, sees that the mission is NO LONGER AVAILABLE*
/explosion
Karpman82 fainted!

Double-you tee eff Nintendo? What midnight joy you must get from playing with my hopes!

At this point, with Black/White coming out next year, I doubt that there will be any new stuff released, for NA at least. No more event pokes, not more missions to download. On the bright side, there will probably be a whole new round of events and downloads with the new games. Since Nintendo has had some time to play with wifi content and get cozy with it, maybe NA will not be forgotten when it comes to downloadable goodies!

I'm still probably going to rent Shadows of Almia anyway. The first Ranger game was tons of fun because I got to see pokemon do a whole lot more than stand still and send sparkles and lights at each other.

dratsab
9 years ago#54
This stick is inactive.

User Info: Volt7x

Volt7x
9 years ago#55
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

dratsab
9 years ago#56

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

I'm tired of your games.

User Info: Sshadowcat

Sshadowcat
8 years ago#57
quick question
i have the ar dsi. i know i can back up my own game saves on it but i was wondering if you could download game saves too because i would really like to get the game save with all 6 wifi missions. could someone let me know if its possible and if so how. thanx

User Info: hadla

hadla
8 years ago#58
ok so are there any still available to download for this game? I started playing Guardian Signs and love it so I thought I'd play this one through if it was worth getting any Pokemon I can't get in DPP or SS.
The fwee of Pokemon.
I love Oddish!

dratsab
8 years ago#59
Welp, I have to go to work again... ugg. Second day at my new job, working at a flour mill, $10/hour.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
http://www.facebook.com/GregdratsabHuffman

User Info: hadla

hadla
8 years ago#60
and who the hell cares?
The fwee of Pokemon.
I love Oddish!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Topic to end all questions about the WI-FI missions.
  • Post New Message