• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Topic to end all questions about the WI-FI missions.

User Info: Eeveelution741

Eeveelution741
10 years ago#31
Sticky!
Leader of TLF with 52 rescues!

User Info: CompanionCube32

CompanionCube32
10 years ago#32
STICKY!!! \(^o^)/
<(^_^<)
<(^_^)^
^(^_^)^
^(^_^)>
(>^_^)>

Thank you everyone who requested a sticky for this!! (^o^)-b
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

User Info: blusox6

blusox6
10 years ago#33
Well, I have found this post VERY helpful and if there's anything I can do to help it get stickied I will. What level must I be to request a sticky? I'm a newbee so I'm only level 15 right now.
Is the END really the END? Or is it the BIRTH of something BEAUTIFUL?

User Info: CompanionCube32

CompanionCube32
10 years ago#34
Well, I have found this post VERY helpful and if there's anything I can do to help it get stickied I will. What level must I be to request a sticky? I'm a newbee so I'm only level 15 right now.

Psst! It already is stickied. That's what my post above you was about. (^o^) Also if you look in the help link I gave you earlier, it will tell you about stickies.
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

User Info: blusox6

blusox6
10 years ago#35
Indeed indeed. Well, good thing too, and I have looked and I now know what level I must be.
Is the END really the END? Or is it the BIRTH of something BEAUTIFUL?

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl
10 years ago#36
So, there's no way to legally be able to transfer the Special Mission Pokemon outside of buying another copy of the game, right?
How does one go about keeping faith in humanity? I keep losing mine....

User Info: nhahtdh

nhahtdh
10 years ago#37
^Please note that buying another game only allows you to transfer the Pokemon to another save than the one you transferred the Pokemon to previously.
Wander Rescuer, Helper. Legit Rescuer Code: Y?3(f)NW. Email me for Code Fixing Guide.

User Info: ThatGuySour

ThatGuySour
10 years ago#38
Awesome sticky!
If you can read this, thank a teacher.

User Info: cyclone2

cyclone2
10 years ago#39
Is there any way to get Darkrai if you've missed it before January 30th?
Behold! The signature of DEATH!

User Info: nhahtdh

nhahtdh
10 years ago#40
Uh... No, if Nintendo is not going to put it back online in the future.

If you are planning to restart, there's a save file in Saves section for you. You must have the right tool to transfer it into your game, though.
So much things to do... So little time...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Topic to end all questions about the WI-FI missions.
  • Post New Message