• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Topic to end all questions about the WI-FI missions.

User Info: TornadoShaunUK

TornadoShaunUK
10 years ago#21
Once you transfer the characters (Darkrai etc) over to DP where do you collect them from on DP?

Also are their stats/ natures fixed? Like does the Darkrai always come as Modest nature with the same set EVs are are te EVs given at random when you first take the Pokémon from whoever you get it from.
Pokémon Diamond FC: 4983 2252 1247

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
10 years ago#22
The man in any pokemart will give you the item.

Also, no gift Pokémon has ever come with EVs. I'm pretty sure only ingame trades ever had EVs, and then, they might not have them anymore.
~Uiru

User Info: TornadoShaunUK

TornadoShaunUK
10 years ago#23
sorry I meant IVs, not EVs. Are the stats random or fixed so they are the same for every Darkrai you get from Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia.
Pokémon Diamond FC: 4983 2252 1247

User Info: CompanionCube32

CompanionCube32
10 years ago#24
sorry I meant IVs, not EVs. Are the stats random or fixed so they are the same for every Darkrai you get from Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia.

I can't find anywhere that says the IV are fixed, but I also can't find anywhere that outright says the IVs aren't fixed. I would assume that the IVs aren't fixed since no one seems to say they are fixed

Long story short: I don't think so.
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

CompanionCube32
10 years ago#25
bump
The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

User Info: blusox6

blusox6
10 years ago#26
Hey, I am COMPLETELY new to this whole thing. I just got another DS after... 3 years, and I got Shadows because I need the Darkai and Riolu, and Manaphy of course, for my Platinum when it drops. Now, since I never traded in my life, not even over the old cables, especially not sent over WI-FI, I had two, rather simple, I think, questions.

- After you have gotten the mission, it does not go away, meaning I can do it when I want. I got that, but! After I have beaten the mission and gotten my Darkai, Riolu, and Manaphy Egg, can I transfer them when I want? Or does it have to be immediately?

-Can these Pokemon be transferred to Platinum when it comes out or ONLY D/P? Right now I only have Platinum reserved.

I lied, I have one more question,

-How EXACTLY does the transfer work? I assume I don't need another DS, do I set it to transfer and switch the cartridges? How's that happen?

As I said, new to all this. I'm only 17 by the way, just not on the up and up over WI-FI and what not.

User Info: Sandnite

Sandnite
10 years ago#27
Yeah you can transfer them anytime you want.

I assume you can transfer to Platinum, as that's what I'm planning on doing

Yes you do need another DS to transfer from Ranger to the other game.
No sig to be found here.

blusox6
10 years ago#28
Well thank you. Now I know and knowledge is power... or half the battle. Anyway, again, thank you very much, this thread answered most of my questions.

Does anyone know where I can find info about leveling up my Gamefaq account? Sorry, it's a bit off topic but I don't know where to look/ask.
"As they say, you must be like a ninja when cheating. Do it so well you can't even tell you did it. Then you're not lying if you get caught." Tis a JK

CompanionCube32
10 years ago#29
Does anyone know where I can find info about leveling up my Gamefaq account? Sorry, it's a bit off topic but I don't know where to look/ask.

I need an excuse to bump this, so I'll point you in the right diection.

(^_^)/¯ http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/

blusox6
10 years ago#30
Why thankya much good sir. I shall investigate this.

Let me help you keep this thread up, it has been amazingly helpful. Know anything like when new stuff will be added, quest or mission wise, and like, what it'll be? Also.... welll.... lost it..... OH! Can they add new pokemon to the games with WI-FI? Or something?
"As they say, you must be like a ninja when cheating. Do it so well you can't even tell you did it. Then you're not lying if you get caught." Tis a JK
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
  3. Topic to end all questions about the WI-FI missions.
  • Post New Message