• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
(message deleted)

User Info: UserShadow7989

UserShadow7989
10 years ago#2
I can help with the one on the right. Thankfully, there is a 100% completion LP of CatSD, and I've been able to locate the video relating to it. Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGMypBRTjtA&feature=related at the 8:24 point.

For the left one, good luck. It should be somewhere in one of his videos, but I haven't been able to locate it exactly. Let me know if you find it.
"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has it's limits."- Albert Einstein
(message deleted)

UserShadow7989
10 years ago#4
Awesome, thanks for the heads up on the switch. Glad to help.
"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has it's limits."- Albert Einstein
(message deleted)

UserShadow7989
10 years ago#6
Ouch. That sucks, man. I hope things go easier for you on your second play through.
(message deleted)

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
10 years ago#8
Don't want to start a new topic over this but I just discovered this game and it's great. Lotsa fun and a real good challenge. Nice to read all the tips on here...
"I'm counting on you, ultimate sword" - Jaster Rogue
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A