• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
  3. I.... I just have no idea where I am

User Info: Gden

Gden
7 years ago#1
In this game, I played it almost nonstop when it came out, and eventually lost interest. Well, here I am 4 years later, and I want to try playing it again. Problem is, there's no way to tell what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I have all of the 7 main characters and the robot guy, and I think (from what I remember, which is amazing that I remember anything at all) the last thing I did in the game was unlock the ability to destroy blue crystals. My last save was in Abuelita Castle. (I was wandering around trying to figure out where to go). Please help, I have no idea where in the game I was supposed to go next.

User Info: finalevil151

finalevil151
7 years ago#2
I don't know if this is helpful for you anymore, but you probably want to go underwater.

User Info: Roh_Sparr

Roh_Sparr
7 years ago#3
Gden posted...
the last thing I did in the game was unlock the ability to destroy blue crystals. My last save was in Abuelita Castle. (I was wandering around trying to figure out where to go). Please help, I have no idea where in the game I was supposed to go next.

i just went through that yesterday (i also picked up the game after a few years).

did you fight with Cardia in the ship next to the Zeit (Mai something)? (because you've acquired level 2 card after fighting her once Reiji and Xiamou (is that her name?))

did you beat Suzuka's boyfriend in her castle? (which is the reason we need the Crystal buster)

did you bust through the gate (with the Zeit) that leads to the desert west of Abuelita Castle?

you might be where you need to "hijack" the huge tank in the desert.
Your dad's a XX (chome-chome) - Terakado Otsuu
JP PSN: RSparr
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
  3. I.... I just have no idea where I am
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A