thoughts on the movie?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WALL-E
  3. thoughts on the movie?

User Info: Babycakes9999

Babycakes9999
10 years ago#31
You were supposed to explain why you think a film's (or a half of a film's) worth is directly proportional to how much "stuff" happens in it.

Umm... what? I'm sorry, I think there's been a misunderstanding somewhere down the line here.

I said that the last part of the film was great, but didn't make up for the fact that said part was too short.

You said that the last part was worse than the first.

I proved you wrong.

I don't know where you've got me having to explain why its better, or how my last post proves I have horrible taste. I look to Pixar films for comedy or a touching plot, or perhaps even a blend of both. Wall-E was touching in the last part, but didn't have any comedy except for generic slapstick.
"Don't cry because it ended.
Smile because it happened."

User Info: Namyr26

Namyr26
10 years ago#32
I felt the movie started up a bit slow. But I started enjoying it more later on.

What I liked the most about the movie is how appealing Wall-e is as a character. They did a great job with that. =)
Have you ever gone to your room, lay down in bed, look up at the night sky and think to yourself, "HEY! Where's my roof!?"

User Info: daveypots

daveypots
10 years ago#33
The movie wasn't that bad.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/irishenuff4me/camm030.jpg http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/irishenuff4me/attentionwhores.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. WALL-E
  3. thoughts on the movie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived