• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Serious Bug: Freezing on Load

User Info: Corngod

Corngod
12 years ago#1
Some bizarre bug is making it impossible for me to continue playing singleplayer. When I got into the game and load a file, or press continue, the game frezes up at the start of the loading process. It was working fine last night, but since then I've tried throughout the day to load multiple files, and it has frozen up every time. Has anyone else had this happen and is there a way to fix it?

User Info: huwissolid

huwissolid
12 years ago#2
Yes it did the same to me today, i gave up, i had to load my file witch was about 50%, i was on 65%. Real piss take have to play that all over.

User Info: MrBordem

MrBordem
12 years ago#3

Me too, hey let's start a club. It shall be called the "screwed overs".

just kidding, but serisouly what a weak bug

User Info: shane32Ei

shane32Ei
12 years ago#4
Just happened to me, was at 62% but was able to get a 62% from couple hours ago to load(Ive been wandering about today in game)

I never overwrite, every save for me is new. You have to do it on buggy games like this(90% of games are buggy these days fyi)

very random

User Info: mc-duke

mc-duke
12 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: ItsDoom

ItsDoom
12 years ago#6
Yup happened to me too...But I rebooted the system twice and it kicked out of the freeze and worked fine after...So far.
GT: Doom Demslaq...Attitude problem? I don't have an attitude problem, I have a people problem.

User Info: ItsDoom

ItsDoom
12 years ago#7
Also cleaned the clean cd..But it worked. 58%
GT: Doom Demslaq...Attitude problem? I don't have an attitude problem, I have a people problem.

mc-duke
12 years ago#8

@ItsDoom:

What do you mean by rebooting? Just turning the Box on and off or is there some other way to make a clean boot? Because I turned that thing on and off a couple times and it didnt do anything to the savegame.

Appreciate your help.

User Info: WNKster10

WNKster10
12 years ago#9
yeah happedend to me too. I just wanted to reload my save to see if I could do something but when I go to load my game just freezes...... and im at least 60% so now I'll probably have to reload and play it over from about 50% it sucks......hard
---
Currently Playing- COD4, Halo 3, TW PGA Tour 08, SW The Force Unleashed, COD WAW Beta. 360 GT- WILL I AM9395

mc-duke
12 years ago#10

Those Ubisoft-Pricks should send a guy from their staff over here that plays the game till the point where I stopped when it froze. Seriously. I'm not playing 62% of the game again.

1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Serious Bug: Freezing on Load
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A