• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 08: The Show
  3. Help Appreciated

User Info: keijikicksass

keijikicksass
10 years ago#1
Ok, I wasn't having any trouble playing this game or saving it or anything, until tonight.

I went to save my season, I'm in the 3rd week of May with the Chicago Cubs.

I went to save my profile after the game and it said "285MB of free space required" So I checked the saved data area. Turns out there were multiple old season saves and things like that, which I didn't need anymore.

So I deleted all this old stuff, and I figured "Well if it's saving while this stuff was on there, it shouldn't have any trouble with this stuff being deleted."

Wrong. Now it won't save at all. Still saying it needs 285 MB of space, and my PS3 is saying there's 2984MB's of space on the hard disk.

So my question is why is my game not saving now with all that free space I have, and especially why will it not save after I freed up that extra space deleting the old files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
---------
Everybody loves big pigeons

User Info: JuanJoseNYC

JuanJoseNYC
10 years ago#2
Did you accidentally delete your game data, not your save game data, from the system??
PSN: ChinoA_NYC

User Info: keijikicksass

keijikicksass
10 years ago#3
Oh jeez, I hope not..I was sure I only deleted the RTTS that I had going, and the music file I had as a soundtrack, because it took up a lot of room.

And after I got rid of that stuff it still wouldn't save. I'm just at a loss for an explanation here.

When I load the game up it still loads my profile, still loads my season, sliders, roster..all that stuff. It just won't save anything.
---------
Everybody loves big pigeons
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 08: The Show
  3. Help Appreciated
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A