• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 08: The Show
  3. Possible new glitch in RTTS; no results when using the Search function

User Info: chaos knight

chaos knight
12 years ago#1
For the past couple of years, I've played in every single game in RTTS (right field, ages 19-20). I even tried to sim a season and switch to a different team, but no result. Getting benched doesn't fix it either. While on one hand, it's great to gain stats and all, but kind of feels like cheating as well. >_>

Think this started after I suffered an injury that was supposed to put me on the DL but...somehow didn't. I still played every game while supposedly on the DL and I 'recovered' after two months, but it still inserted me into every game. Weird part is that, if I'm on the bench, I don't come in every game but once I become a starter again, it's 162 games played a year.
Seattle Seahawks
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

User Info: chaos knight

chaos knight
12 years ago#2
So I decided to sim this career after the glitch for the lulz, and these are the stats after my final year after age 45:

16,423 ABs
5742 Hits
1274 HRs
4000 RBIs (yes, it was an even number, which is amazing)
.349 BA
1451 doubles
295 triples
1468 SBs
321 caught stealing
4074 games played
2387 BBs
2506 Ks
1.137 OPS

16 AL MVPs
15 Hank Aaron Awards
15 League Leader: Slugging
15 Playoff Appearances (all for Seattle)
14 League Leader HRs

Beast.
Seattle Seahawks
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 08: The Show
  3. Possible new glitch in RTTS; no results when using the Search function
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A