• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tmdk421

tmdk421
12 years ago#1

Is there a provision in the show for a tie braker game to determine a divion title winner? this question came to me when my rtts players team finished aith a 90-72 record, same as the champ, but no tie braker game was played, i should also mention that the team my pleyer was was 2 games out of the wild card so that was not a factor in this.

User Info: poda521

poda521
12 years ago#2
there are usually no tie breaker games in MLB at all in real life. If it comes down to having the same record, the league picks the team with better Home record, and if that is the same, then they look at the two teams and see who won more against each other. I believe thats the way its done, don't quote me on that.
Mets/Jets/Knicks. Sig till all 3 win a championship 12/5/11
http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-2ovjj0.gif

User Info: Mike1494

Mike1494
12 years ago#3
Preyyy sure head to head takes precedent over everything else, but yeah, tiebreaker games are fairly uncommon.
2017-2018 Northeastern University Huskies 0-0-0 (0-0-0)
Can't wait until the Olympics derails the season in February!

User Info: KBGiantsfan

KBGiantsfan
12 years ago#4
Uncommon? The last three seasons in MLB have had tiebreaker games at the end of the season. This game just doesn't have them for some reason, not that I have seen anyways.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A