• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Major League Baseball 2K8
  3. should I get this game???

User Info: richie021501

richie021501
13 years ago#1
ok well I have mlb 08: the show and I love it. The only problem is that its to hard for me and I suck at it, and its really hard for me to have fun playing a game when I suck so bad.

So should I get this game??? I know "the show" is the better game, but I am willing to play an inferior game as long as its easier for me.

I have played the demo, but the options in that were really limited so I couldn't get a good feel for the game.

Anyone???

User Info: gloryxofxthis

gloryxofxthis
13 years ago#2
rent it first. and if you like it, buy it

User Info: Panther_Dud_E3

Panther_Dud_E3
13 years ago#3
this game is also hard, unless on rookie but then its too easy. but while u play franchise the difficulty becomes normal
PSN: Kon_E3

User Info: KOCChamp05

KOCChamp05
13 years ago#4
this game is BS! Plain and simple. The framerate is horrible and will they fix it? NO! However Xbox 360 gets its fixed with a patch...and apperently they submitted a patch for ps3 ages ago but its no where to be seen

Worst part is 2K doesn't even have the guts to come out and make a statement about it...its a slap in the face...i was a long time 2K Baseball fan after this i'm done...i picked up the Show and i'm not looking back

User Info: LA_CA

LA_CA
13 years ago#5
do NOT get this game. Get MLB 08: The Show if you want the true next-gen baseball experience

User Info: insane_clown

insane_clown
13 years ago#6
I just got it...

Yeah, framerate and graphics issues are present (plus I hate Joe Morgan), but I like the gameplay a lot better than The Show. It's a lot more intuitive than just pushing and holding buttons. That pushed it over the edge for me (although I could've gone either way very easily)
  1. Boards
  2. Major League Baseball 2K8
  3. should I get this game???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A