• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: World at War
  3. Spawn Tube/Spawn Tubing?
What is a Spawn Tube/What is Spawn Tubing?
ACCF: Keron@Pingas 3051-1069-0760 Wii Speak
Number of people who agree that Gamestop/EBGames rips you off in general and selling. 20

User Info: Designer_Drug

Designer_Drug
10 years ago#2
Rifle Grenading from the spawn point at the start of rounds in Search & Destroy.
If I was on death row and given one last meal, I would ask for a fortune cookie. "Come on, 'long prosperous life!'"

User Info: EyeSeeNo1

EyeSeeNo1
10 years ago#3
You instantly become a pro if you can dodge 3 consecutive rounds of spawn tubes in Hardcore Search and Destroy on Upheaval.
http://card.mygamercard.net/royale/black/R1ddleMeTh1s.png

Designer_Drug
10 years ago#4
That's easy to do. Go stand by the fence and count the tubes raining until it's quiet and an even number.
If I was on death row and given one last meal, I would ask for a fortune cookie. "Come on, 'long prosperous life!'"

User Info: ehspoolshark17

ehspoolshark17
10 years ago#5
I spawn tube on almost every map. Sometimes I'll even save one so I can pocket tube someone.
I'm just always thinking about making perfect gameplay-Shigeru Miyamoto
Black LUEsday 3/4/03-Darkest day in LUE history.

User Info: theluskateer

theluskateer
10 years ago#6

That's easy to do. Go stand by the fence and count the tubes raining until it's quiet and an even number.

Wow, I haven't even thought of making sure it's an even number.
GT- Chrisskill

User Info: WTFisALife

WTFisALife
10 years ago#7
I only get noob tubed when someone keeps one for later on.
Games I am playing - Crono Trigger, Gears of War 1 & 2, Call Of Duty 4/ World at War, Fallout 3.

User Info: klintgamerboy

klintgamerboy
10 years ago#8
I cant tell you how happy I am they are going to stop the spawn tubing, the people that do it are just stat point whores. I wish I could force all the noobs that play COD to go play a real FPS like counter Strike where you cant be cheap, and all that exists is skill.

Designer_Drug
10 years ago#9
luskateer - They do come in pairs. :)

klint - I don't give a crap about stats and I spawn tube, and I played CS for years. Guess your theory's busted and you're just a whiner. Go figure.

User Info: double_oh

double_oh
10 years ago#10

I cant tell you how happy I am they are going to stop the spawn tubing, the people that do it are just stat point whores. I wish I could force all the noobs that play COD to go play a real FPS like counter Strike where you cant be cheap, and all that exists is skill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fail.
Legends live forever
tell your sister the internet said "How YOU doin?" - UrCa1988
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: World at War
  3. Spawn Tube/Spawn Tubing?
  • Topic Archived