• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Syphon Filter: Combat Ops
  3. You people NEED to play this game.

User Info: l--Gh-0-sT--l

l--Gh-0-sT--l
9 years ago#11
and for the bad connection i had a 70% back then and a 100% now so yeah, the games faulty. you can defend it but your the only one (this is the part where he wakes up at 7am turns on his psp and loads up his Home page - which is this topic and tries to start a chatfight 1 day after i post this X D) just listen to bigtee everyone and if you want a phun psp game get ftb3

User Info: Phiniox

Phiniox
9 years ago#12
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Phiniox

Phiniox
9 years ago#13
big man w/ a ps3 and a job. so doesnt everyone else whos over sixteen. are u gunna tell me u know how to drive a car too.(idiot)

User Info: XWhiteFiresXx

XWhiteFiresXx
9 years ago#14
Yea I love this game, In this game who cares about haxers. You make some friends, Fight with people, and talk on a MB, Who dosent love this stuff!

User Info: heyguyy_

heyguyy_
9 years ago#15
Quitters ruin the game.

User Info: KingHiei

KingHiei
9 years ago#16
I'm DeathSnipe_91. Been playing for almost 3 years now. This game 'hacker-wise' is totally tolerable but the community is crap overall. A lot of the 'good' players left, haha. When it comes to hackers, though, it's Logan's Shadow and Dark Mirror that you want to worry about... But their servers are crap. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants a decent shooter on their PSP. I used to be pretty beast at this game but nowadays I only play a few nights a week. I'm in the cell [CASH] with my friend sonofx. Hi Whitefires :D
PSN Tag: Toonami3000/Paramore_RiOT. PSP: DeathSnipe_91
Now Playing: MW:2, Red Dead Redemption, GTA: IV, Little Big Planet
  1. Boards
  2. Syphon Filter: Combat Ops
  3. You people NEED to play this game.
  • Topic Archived