• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Syphon Filter: Combat Ops
  3. I need some pointers on playing this game. PLEASE!

User Info: battlefrontphil

battlefrontphil
10 years ago#1

Syphon Fitler: Combat Ops is the first free-look shooter game I have ever played online with the PSP and I am getting slaughtered. Can somone give me some pointers on strategy and control configuration?

Also, part of the reason I suck is that I don't have a WAP at home. That means that I end up is some wierd places trying to play--like outside under a tree. Up to date I have had trouble with MAJOR glare from the sun, shivering with cold on breezy evenings and poor connection issues. My tag is CrimsonClone38, just in case someone who played me sees this.

If I can get some good pointers and find a better place to play I am sure I can turn it around. It would be nice if I could get in touch with the Combat Ops community as well. How do I go about joining a "cell" or "clan" and what does it entail? I have only a vague idea. I have never found it necessary to know anyone while fragging online before.

Thanks for any help you can give me,

battlefrontphil/CrimsonClone/CrimsonClone38/Phillip

1. Boards
  2. Syphon Filter: Combat Ops
  3. I need some pointers on playing this game. PLEASE!
  • Topic Archived