• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Ballers: Chosen One
  3. What was the reason they even released this?

User Info: FishBelly13

FishBelly13
11 years ago#1
Story mode took like 2 hours to beat, and the story was lame............I don't see any sliders or difficulty options..........I personally think they went backwards from Phenom. I don't remember there being any real story behind the first Ballers, but I'd almost not have the story if it's this bad. Oh well, I'm just glad I rented, but I wish I hadn't rented for 5 days. Another disappointing NBA game.......starting to become a trend.

User Info: Valisun

Valisun
11 years ago#2
lol I find it hard to believe that you beat the whole story mode in 2 hours.
I I I I I O I I
What you see from the stands when there's a fat cheerleader by PlatinumTLC

FishBelly13
11 years ago#3
Right, I'm lying about beating a game this story mode..........just something I like to do from time to time, make up stuff. lol I've played every Ballers game they've put out, and they really haven't changed much since the first one gameplay wise. Why would I have trouble beating the story mode in this one?

User Info: Pharrell1

Pharrell1
11 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Valisun
11 years ago#5
lol I like how you wrote all that yet didn't touch on the simple point I made about length.
I I I I I O I I

FishBelly13
11 years ago#6
Dude, the point of this topic is that the game is way to short, easy (with no difficulty adjustments) and there isn't enough new about it, to require anybody to even rent it. If you choose not to believe that I beat the story mode in 2 hours, that's quite alright with me. I've got other things I'd rather do, than get into a flame war right now. Especially when I can't really prove my side, and you have no idea what you're talking about or are just trying to start an argument over something childish.

Valisun
11 years ago#7
I also like how you're making all these claims about flame wars and being childish when all I said is that I doubt you beat it in 2 hours. Somebody is a little sensitive.
I I I I I O I I

FishBelly13
11 years ago#8
I realize you don't think I beat it in 2 hours, so why do you keep coming back into this topic repeating it?

Valisun
11 years ago#9
Its called responding to things you've said about my post. The same thing you are doing with me.
I I I I I O I I

FishBelly13
11 years ago#10
So you're basically done at "I doubt you beat story mode in 2 hours" but you feel the need to keep repeating it? And that doesn't seem a bit childish to you?
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Ballers: Chosen One
  3. What was the reason they even released this?
  • Topic Archived