• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas Weapon Unlock Problem

User Info: WuTang209V

WuTang209V
9 years ago#1
For the first Rainbow Six Vegas, I'm having trouble unlocking the weapons on PS3. I've looked online and it says that I just have to pick up the weapon in the Campaign and it should be unlocked for Scene Selection and Terrorist Hunt modes. However, although the weapons I've picked up carry over to the next level in the same campaign, once I try to select a level through Scene Selection or Terrorist Mode, the weapon is not unlocked in the equipment screen.

I've been loading the Last Checkpoint Save first before going into Scene Selection or Terrorist Hunt but its still not working and its getting really annoying. Am I missing something or are only certain weapons unlocked for those other modes? Thanks in advance for any help.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
9 years ago#2
For the first one, the weapon unlock system is glitched. If you've already beaten the Campaign, you can no longer unlock and keep weapons by picking them up and adding them to the weapon locker.

The only sure-fire way to unlock them all is to delete your Game & Save Data, start over and collect every single weapon in one single playthrough.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas Weapon Unlock Problem
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A