• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
  3. Is any one still playing online? Dec, 2012.

User Info: johnr283

johnr283
9 years ago#1
I beat this game and the first one when it came out, but feel like playing them again before the new R6 comes out. Is there still many people playing online? I didn't get a chance to play it online before I traded it in, but I might pick up a used copy and try it out. I'm hoping it's more of a tactical online experience then COD.

User Info: kel25

kel25
9 years ago#2
The online community is small but you can always find some people doing terrorist hunts. I'm sure the game will see a boost in the player base with the announcement of the next game. You will probably see more players the closer we get to it's release date but that is a while from now.

A bit of a warning, if you are not using a mic you should expect to be kicked from games where everyone else is using them.

User Info: grudensjockstra

grudensjockstra
9 years ago#3
ill hopefully be picking this game up tuesday and also hope itll require players to be more tactical than COD.

add me on psn, i_am_plan_b, or anyone else looking for members.

User Info: up_evil

up_evil
9 years ago#4
Yes, people still play it. It has a small but fiercely loyal fan base.

User Info: miroll

miroll
9 years ago#5
I just started playing again yesterday actually :)

Feel free to add

Miroll-dk
English is not my first langauge.
Deal with it
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
  3. Is any one still playing online? Dec, 2012.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A