• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Bowl
  3. How long to complete a matches, can you save during a match? Speed up AI?

User Info: supercammando

supercammando
10 years ago#1
SLEEP mode doesn't count. I need to be able to save during a match, so I can play something else.

Youtube vids make this game look really slow, boring and LENGTHY.

Is there a way to SPEED UP the AI? I heard some people complain that it takes up to 30-45 sec for the AI to make it's move. You just sit and watch.

If you can save mid-match, that would be ideal, especially if a match can be a long lasting affair.
Games without a user profiles, stats and scoreboards FAIL.

User Info: The_Hot_Ham

The_Hot_Ham
10 years ago#2
You can save after a touchdown or at halftime. I don't believe you can save in the middle of the drive otherwise until someone scores.

Be careful though about saving. Only do it if the team is lined up in a legal formation. If you move anyone out of place and make it custom I think the save corrupts b/c it doesn't recognize the player set up.
"106 miles to Chicago, got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Bowl
  3. How long to complete a matches, can you save during a match? Speed up AI?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A