• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Bowl
  3. where is this game at?

User Info: Angelglue

Angelglue
10 years ago#1
This game still hasn't popped up at gamestop even though it was released last week and they have no idea about it either
"I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street."- J.D., Scrubs

User Info: SavijMuhdrox

SavijMuhdrox
10 years ago#2
The message boards at Southpeak Games as well Cyanide do not answer questions directed to them concerning the whereabouts of this game. If the game is out there, there's apparently a mysterious reason it is not being put on store shelves. I suspect it may indeed suck ballz.
"There's just too many of us!"

User Info: Fa1thus

Fa1thus
10 years ago#3
Hi Guys!
Blood Bowl PSP was released on April 13th and you may find it at GameStop. Here is a link to their site for more details:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product ... t_id=77604

I hope this helps.

User Info: DEATH2SONY

DEATH2SONY
10 years ago#4
...thing about it is, there might be only 2-3 copies :). I had to call the Gamestop and beg them to hold one until I get there. 2 other stores sold out their copies. So you have to call around and be quick!
Before you ask about the username, I'm a reformed Sega phanatic from the Sony-Sega wars! I accept Sony now, and I even own a PSP :D!
  1. Boards
  2. Blood Bowl
  3. where is this game at?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A