• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ghostbusters: The Video Game
  3. PlayStaion Home Ghostbusters Content Checklist

User Info: WebScud

WebScud
10 years ago#1

Ghostbusters DLC Found in PlayStation Home

Ghostbusters 25th Anniversary T-Shirt (Male): Free

Ghostbusters Cap (Male): $0.49

Ghostbusters Fan Pack: Shirts (Male and Female): $1.49

Classic Ghostbusters Logo TeeGhostbusters Ecto-1 "License Plate" TeeGhostbusters Slimer "Having Lunch" TeeGhostbusters "Slimer 84" TeeGhostbusters Stay Puft "Angry" Tee

Ghostbusters Costume (Male): $1.99

Ghostbusters Costume TorsoGhostbusters Costume LegsGhostbusters Costume BootsGhostbusters Costume Ecto GogglesGhostbusters Costume Gloves

Ghostbusters 25th Anniversary T-Shirt (Female): Free

Ghostbusters Cap (Female): $0.49

Ghostbusters Costume (Female): $1.99

Ghostbusters Costume TorsoGhostbusters Costume LegsGhostbusters Costume BootsGhostbusters Costume Ecto GogglesGhostbusters Costume Gloves

Ghostbusters Fan Pack: Ornaments:$1.99

Ghostbusters Stay Puft FigurineGhostbusters Slimer FigurineGhostbusters Ecto-1 ModelGhostbusters Ghost Trap ToyGhostbusters PKE Meter ToyGhostbusters "I Got Slimed" Green Tee (Male and Female) (Exclusive to "Fan Pack: Ornaments"bundle)Ghostbusters Stay Pufy "Happy" Black Tee (Male and Female)(Exclusive to "Fan Pack: Ornaments"bundle)Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Blue Tee (Male and Female)(Exclusive to "Fan Pack: Ornaments"bundle)

Ghostbusters Firehouse: On Location: $4.99

WebScud
10 years ago#2

I bought it all. It's cheaper than most of the other Home DLC. (Each Street Fighter figurine is $1.99? No RE5 costume bundles?) Plus, any money I can throw at this franchise I will.

If I missed anything let me know and I'll add it to the main post.

User Info: dargondarkfire

dargondarkfire
10 years ago#3
i would like more room items from the game. the place feels empty, and all they give you is like some pizza boxes, a tv, a glass, and a bottle of soda as room decorations.

WebScud
10 years ago#4
The home spaces always feel empty to me. It takes a lot of work to make a one room place look good let alone a three story firehouse.

I do wish there was a lot more Ghostbusters-related props for decoration. Especially all the gear from the various movie/shows/games. It would also be kinda cool if you could buy ghosts and then watch them interact in the containment unit like a digital ant farm of sorts.

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
10 years ago#5
These two are not in the packs. They were added at a later date, so you have to buy them separate.

Ghostbusters Ecto Goggles (Female) $0.49

Ghostbusters Cap (Male): $0.49
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

WebScud
10 years ago#6

WeirdFreak posted...
These two are not in the packs. They were added at a later date, so you have to buy them separate.

Ghostbusters Ecto Goggles (Female) $0.49

Oh, good catch! I had the cap listed separately, but I didn't realize the the female Ecto Goggles were separate.

User Info: morac

morac
10 years ago#7
You can actually buy the Firehouse from the game as a home space. it costs $4.99 and comes with the following:

Clothing:
Male and Female Stay Puft Masks

Chairs:
Talents Director's Chair from Loot™

Storage:
Heavy Duty Shipping Case from Loot™

Flooring:
Gaffer Tape Marker BLUE from Loot™

Ornaments:
Ghostbusters™ Logo
Ghostbusters™ Bagel
Ghostbusters™ Pizza Box
Ghostbusters™ Noodles Cup
Portable Blue Screen from Loot™
Ghostbusters™ Pizza
Ghostbusters™ Soda Bottle
Ghostbusters™ Dinner Plate
Ghostbusters™ Cup
Ghostbusters™ Toast
Ghostbusters™ Pizza Slice

Sofas:
Metal Bed

Appliances:
Ghostbusters™ Coffee Maker
Ghostbusters™ 80s Television Green Screen
Old-fashioned telephone
Ghostbusters™ VHS Camcorder
Ghostbusters™ 80s Television
Feature Film Camera on Heavy Duty Tripod

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
10 years ago#8
It's no problem. I noticed because I bought all Ghostbusters stuff since it's limited time offer.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: dargondarkfire

dargondarkfire
10 years ago#9
wich shop/s are they in?

User Info: Spawngoat

Spawngoat
10 years ago#10
Home Ghostbusters content checklist for the European users:

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people and monkeys do too (if they've got a gun)" Eddie Izzard
  1. Boards
  2. Ghostbusters: The Video Game
  3. PlayStaion Home Ghostbusters Content Checklist
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
RemasteredJoshuaBagwell26/1 10:43PM

GameFAQs Q&A